VidTrim apk – Video Editor can be a robust video-editing device which also allows you to organize each of the videos all on your own Android due to its intuitive interface that’s flawlessly adjusted to the touch settings.
Category: Media and Video
VidTrim apk Description
VidTrim can be a video editor and organizer for Android. It provides multiple features like trimming, merging, frame grabbing, video effects, extract audio (convert to MP3) and transcoding (compress and convert to MP4). You may also share your video with all your friends directly from the app.
Best Video Editing Application for Android-Phonesavvy.com
Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
VidTrim is App of the Day on Pocket-Lint.com
This can be afree ad supported version of VidTrim Pro.
Top features of VidTrim:
- Video trimmer. Trim video clips directly on your device.
- Merge videos. Join (concatenate) multiple videos into one.
- Convert video files to MP3 audio tracks.
- Rotate video clips (Quick rotation with no encoding or true rotation by encoding).
- Frame grabber (save image from videos).
- Share videos (Send e-mail, upload to YouTube etc).
- Play video clips.
- Rename videos.
- Delete videos.
- Supports both ARM and x86 CPUs a single package.
- Contains optimisations for ARMv7 NEON when available.
TRIAL Features on this Free version (watermark might be put on the results video):
- Effects. Use amazing video effects like B/W, Negate, Vintage, Vignette, Blur, Sharpen, Edge detect, Luma, SwapUV.
- Transcode video clips. The transcoder enables you to convert video to MP4, resize and compress.
- Add music soundtrack for your videos through transcoding feature.
All videos/frames/mp3s are stored under “VidTrim” folder to the internal storage.
- Chinese (simplified)
When you have any problems or suggestions please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Uses FFmpeg under permission of LGPL.
- Packagename: com.goseet.VidTrim
- Updated: March 30, 2018
- Rating: 4/5 star
- Version: 2.5.11
- Requires Android: 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 14) and up
- File Size: 32 MB
- Fix crash on some devices on startup.
- Disable noise and vibrate on progress notification.
- 64-bit support
- Codec updates
- Bug fixes.
How to Install
To setup the apk, you need to have:
- Apk file
Install Apk on your own Android Phone
Firstly you have to install the apk file on your own Android Phone. In order to do that, simply continue with the steps below:
- Place the apk file on your phone’s SDcard or of internal memory (preferably external SDcard),
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap to the apk file.
- Click install.
- Wait for that apk to setup is completed.
- Enjoy to utilize this apk.