ePSXe Apk for Android will be an arcade emulator application produced for Android. It’s created below the popular banner of epsxe programming s.I. ePSXe for Android is the convenient application that allows its clients to use Play station emulators (PSX and PSOne) on their own Android devices.
Developers: epsxe software s.l.
ePSXe Apk Description
ePSXe for Android may be a Playstation emulator (PSX and PSOne). It’s a port on the famous ePSXe for PC. ePSXe provides very good compatibility (>99%), good speed, and accurate sound. It’s created for tablets and smartphones, (for 1-4 players) together with a fun 2 players option with split screen mode. It offers virtual touchscreen pad support, hardware buttons mapping (Xperia Play, phones with keyboard or gamepad, external gamepads bluetooth or USB just like WiiMote, Sixaxis, Xbox 360 Console, Moga, Ipega) and analog sticks. ePSXe supports OpenGL HD enhanced graphics with thanks to the Peopsxgl Plugin, cheat codes in addition to savestates and memcards compatibility with all the PC version. ePSXe contains original support for ARM and Intel Atom X86.
** IMPORTANT: ePSXe DOESN’T INCLUDE GAMES. GAMES Should Be Supplied By THE USER **
- Packagename: com.epsxe.ePSXe
- Updated: June 15, 2017
- Downloads : 500,000+
- Rating : 4/5 star
- Version: 2.0.8
- Requires Android: 2.2 and up
- File Size: 5.5 MB
ePSXe v2.0.8, released on 16.06.2017
- Dropbox API migrated from v1 to v2
- The optional epsxe plugins now are available as APK from Google Play (opengl/sevenzip)
- Fixed some crashes on gamelist scanning
- More misc fixes
How to Install
First, you have to download the Apk file on your own Android phone. After the download is complete, continue with the steps below:
- Enter your phone’s memory and look for the download folder.
- Search for Applications that have been downloaded earlier, and if you have found it,
- Click install.
- Wait until the Apk setup is complete.
- Enjoy to use this Apk.